At the Center of Everything You Need To Thrive
- Two major interstates intersect in the middle of Iredell County: 40 and 77.
- Iredell County is within a day’s drive of New York, Florida, and the Midwest.
- Rail access via Norfolk Southern and Alexander Railroad.
- Four hours from two seaports: The Port of Charleston and the Port of Wilmington .
- One hour away from the Blue Ridge Parkway and 1.5 hours from Asheville, NC.
- Airport access via Statesville Regional Airport, Charlotte Douglas International Airport, and Lake Norman Airpark
Drive Times from Iredell County Seat (Statesville)
|Charlotte, NC||42||50 minutes|
|Greenville, SC||142||2 hours, 36 minutes|
|Charleston, SC||255||4 hours, 7 minutes|
|Atlanta, GA||284||4 hours, 25 minutes|
|Washinton, DC||382||5 hours, 53 minutes|
|New York, NY||603||9 hours, 21 minutes|
|Chicago, IL||716||11 hours, 18 minutes|