Liburdi Turbine Expands Operation in Mooresville
Liburdi Turbine, a pioneer in the development of advanced metallurgical processes and technologies that solve challenges faced by the aerospace, nuclear, oil, gas, and energy industries, expands operations in Mooresville, North Carolina. The expansion will allow the company to shorten lead times and enable them to service a new product line of TF33 military engine parts.
- The Town of Mooresville approved an economic incentive grant on Monday, April 4, 2022, based on a capital investment total of $1.2 million.
- Job Creation of up to 7 jobs by December 31, 2023.
- The company is located at 2599 Charlotte High in Mooresville.
- Liburdi Turbine Services, LLC, is part of the Liburdi Group of Companies.
- The company was approved for a grant from the Town of Mooresville for up to $9,431.
- The Public Hearing was held for Iredell County on April 5, 2022, and approved a grant in the amount up to $8,740, totaling $18,171 in local support.
For more information about the company visit https://www.liburdi.com/.