ICEDC’s Small Business Ombudsman (SBO) program provides free assistance to small business owners looking to set up shop or relocate their existing business.
Our SBO program:
- Helps small businesses navigate the planning and inspections process
- Identifies potential challenges of sites and facilities
- Interprets zoning and building codes
- Provides education and outreach programs on regulatory compliance issues
- Coordinates between small businesses and government
- Facilitates the resolution of complaints and disagreements
For more information contact Matthew@Iredelledc.com or call 704-663-1898, and download our Small Business Assistance flyer.