Iredell EDC’s Small Business Ombudsman (SBO) program provides free assistance to small business owners looking to set up shop or relocate their existing business.
Our SBO program:
- Helps small businesses navigate the planning and inspections process
- Identifies potential challenges of sites and facilities
- Interprets zoning and building codes
- Provides education and outreach programs on regulatory compliance issues
- Coordinates between small businesses and government
- Facilitates the resolution of complaints and disagreements
For more information contact Matthew@Iredelledc.com or call 704-663-1898 and download our Business Resource Guide.
The Small Business Center focuses on assisting start-up businesses. Small Business Center counselors provide guidance customized to solving problems related to starting and operating a new business. Prospective or existing small business owners can take advantage free, confidential, one-on-one business counseling services; resource and referral information for a variety of business needs; and free (or low-cost) business development seminars and classes.
For more information visit the, Small Business Center at Mitchell Community College or contact Gregory Cain, Director at (704) 878-3227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.